Gig Economy Jobs in India are now in high demand, and there are several career possibilities available such as, Delivery Boy Jobs, Warehouse Executives Jobs, Tele-caller Jobs, Sales Executive Jobs, Field Executive Jobs, and the list goes on.
Now let us know the 10 Surprising Facts about Gig Economy Jobs in India
- Who doesn't want to be the boss? Gig Economy is the Ultimate source of power and freedom. When we asked people working in corporates & MNC's about their work-life, 7 out of 10 employees complaints about working for 9-5, Strict Boss or unbalanced Work-life. but when it comes to gig jobs You are your own boss. Work anytime, anywhere, or Everywhere! the choice is up to you.
- Given the epidemic, continuous lockdowns, and enormous layoffs in corporate sectors, the gig economy is the way of the future. Despite all of the bad consequences of the current circumstances, the gig economy is positively supporting individuals in becoming self-sufficient #atmanirbhar.
- When the majority of employees in the epidemic lost their employment, gig workers, whether delivery executives or warehouse workers, were on call at all times. People in the Lockdown saw the strength of the gig economy firsthand, and the majority of workers were able to serve the nation and their families with total ease.
- According to recent research by consulting companies Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, India's gig economy is expected to triple over the next three to four years with 24 million employment opportunities in the non-firm sector, up from the current 8 million. This implies you'll have a lot of opportunities coming your way. All you have to do is learn to adapt and seize the opportunities that present out there.
- Have you ever heard of merchant onboarding? Most Field Sales Executives (the bulk of them are students) earn more than Rs.20,000 per month just by working part-time and onboarding merchants to various services and technologies. In merchant onboarding, you should approach merchants and onboard them by installing apps or completing the KYC procedure. Sounds Simple?
- Given the present epidemic and under the new central government law, gig workers can get social security benefits like accidental insurance, life and disability insurance, health and maternity benefits, old age protection, creche, and other benefits that the law demands appropriately. We can see from the present regulations that the government encourages gig employment.
- All successful businesses or startups have adapted to the gig economy OR Startups are successful because of the gig economy? Think!
- The gig economy is dynamic & Evergreen. As we previously stated, It is the future, and fresh employment possibilities will be knocking on your door every day. We are forcing you to open the door and embrace them with open arms.
- According to researchers, 78 percent of gig workers are happier than those who work as regular full-time employees, and 68 percent are healthier. After all, doesn't everyone deserve to be happy and healthy?
- Most gig taskings do not even require prior expertise; yes, you read that correctly, gig tasks may be accomplished without any past experience. Even while the gig economy does not require experience, bear in mind that effective taskers have a growth attitude and self-discipline.
Bonus: TASKMO the best Gig Companies In India with a wide range of work options for employment seekers, Temporary Jobs For College Students, and even stay-at-home moms. There are no gender restrictions, no fees, and only real opportunities; but, before applying to any, make sure you read the work description! To learn more, please visit our social media pages or our website, taskmo.com.
So until next time stay safe and keep gigging.
Taskmo launches ‘Mission 2021’ to provide new job opportunities and revolutionize India’s gig economy.
Shoot an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and book a 30-min call with our experts today!